Thank you for trusting us with the care of your newborn or toddler. We count it a privilege to show them a glimpse of God's love through love and nurture.
Our volunteers have a heart for babies and enjoy every moment of being able to love and care for them. We have a safe and fun environment for your little ones to relax, play, and explore. As you prepare for worship, here are some things that will help you and your baby have a great experience at EMC.
- Our nursery is located in Room 114 across from the sanctuary and is open during all services.
- Please bring diapers, bottles, pacifiers, blankets and any other special items that will soothe your baby.
- Label all items; we have labels at our sign-in station if needed.
- Promotion in the nursery is based on development. We generally will promote to the toddler room around 24 months depending on potty training needs.
Your baby is growing up! What a fun and exciting time. We are happy to continue walking with your family in the next step of your faith journey. Our toddler room provides a fun atmosphere of games, activities, and stories to continue introducing your child to our loving Father. Here are some things that will help you and your toddler.
- Our toddler room is located in Room 113 across from the sanctuary and is open during all services.
- Please make sure your toddler uses the restroom prior to service.
- If needed, we have female volunteers that can help with bathroom breaks using the restroom in our nursery.
- Due to severe allergies with some of our little ones, we do not provide snacks or a snack time during service. Please make sure your little one has a snack prior to coming to Sunday School.
- Please label all items you leave with your toddler.
- Promotion to Preschool will generally occur at 3 or 4 years old, depending on when your child is ready for a more structured learning environment. Your child's teacher will help with this process.